WHS '59 50th Reunion Class Photo
WHS '59 - 55th Class Reunion - 2014
We were happy to see all of you 'Cake Eaters' from the Class of 1959 at the 55th Reunion.
It was an eventful four days of gathering with old friends and making new ones.
From those 160 or so who attended the reunion events, we received only positive comments of thanks, friendship
- Mary Key Markuson: "...the memorial service was so moving, the (Lyceum) programs so interesting...the 55th was the
best reunion ever!"
- Chris Foster Meloni: "...I enjoyed doing the Lyceum and have received a lot of positive feedback."
- Peter Warner: "...very interesting to hear about Bill Feidt's efforts with foster kids..."
- Kathy Kaliher Hussey: "...that wonderful bus tour and information about the Washburn family-fascinating."
- Tom Brown: "...thank you for all you and the committe do to organize the reunions. They are just great!"
- Howard Thorsheim: "...the entire thing has been a terrific success!"
At Camp Ihduhapi, the Lyceum was a "terrific success," the Lyceums were presented by a group of gifted and interesting people:
Nancy Langer, Kirky Munson Otto, Terry and Carol Parssinen, Howard Thorsheim, Bill Feidt, Chris Foster Meloni and
Mary Ireland Swenson, a faculty that did us proud. Karl Nelson, and Bill Wangensteen's musical accompaniment were
a part, which acknowledged something about the life of our departed classmates.
For complete details on the 55th Reunion go to the Reunion Events 2014 page.
The Reunion Committee is now preparing for our 75th Birthday Party that will be held June 18, 2016 at the
Fort Snelling Officers Club and our 60th Class Reunion for a weekend in September, 2019.
It is with sadness that we announce the passing of Larry Mammen.
Larry was the driving force behind our Class Reunions for the past 30+ years.
For the future, the Reunion Committee will be guided by Nancy Hallman Pinzka, Chair; Lorna Plowman Best, Correspondence;
George Christoferson, Treasurer, and the following committee members: Jenneane Kunitz Anderson, Dick Bergman,
Bonnie Nordstrom Frane, Peter Landmark, Mary Mammen, Paul Neuville, Larry Rennerfeldt, Jim Rummel, Jim Rustad,
Rolf Svendsen, Kay Thomas, Bill Wangensteen.
The 75 birthday party and Reunion 60 should be fun and a good time for all!
Do you have photos of Reunion 55? Send them to us.
To Send Us Information or
If You Have Questions
Contact Us -- CLick Here